Thursday 1 May 2014

Welcome to my new blog!

Hello everyone!


Welcome to my blog! First, let me tell you a little something about myself and what this blog is all about.


My name is Jopie and I am a 23-year old girl living in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
I have been battling depression since I was around ten years old (I think.. might be longer). I've been on the mend for a couple of years now and only recently I've been seeking professional help. On the side, I am doing as much as I can to help me feel happier about myself and my life.
This blog is about happiness. About the happiness I get in my life and about everything that makes me happy. I am setting up this blog because I want to make myself more aware of the things that make me happy, and to try to help others to battle their own demons. I hope I will be able to!
Some things that I am going to write about in this blog are: outer appearance, food, lifestyle, music, crafting, drawing and painting.

First thing is that I have to keep this blog up to date, which will be a challenge ;)

Anyway, I hope I will see you back soon!

Be happy!
Jopie

No comments:

Post a Comment