Tuesday 15 July 2014

Happy outfit: Hobbit Map!

Hi!! I've been very busy with my new job but I had a day off today. I bought a new bike (more on that later!) and when I got home these tights arrived! So I just had to try them and take some pictures.

I've always been a Lord of the Rings fan. When this dress came out at Black Milk Clothing I knew I wanted it. It's not overly Lord of the Rings and can still be recognized as such by people who know a little bit more about it. And, not to mention, I think it's incredibly sexy.
Unfortunately it's gotten too big since I lost some weight. I'm trying to swap it for a smaller size but I've had no luck so far!

The tights are by Black Milk Clothing as well. They arrived today! The shoes are vintage black suede pumps.

Even though this dress is too big, it still shows off my new figure!

..and that makes me happy!

I wore very little makeup today. No foundation, just a little bit of concealer, and a dab of highlighter on the browbone and in the inner corner of the eyes. It's by MAC and it's called Gleam.

And of course, mandatory lipstick (Wicked by Lime Crime), and eyeliner, present as always!
I bought the celtic Triskilian necklace at my new job. You can also order it on the website: Fantasy Shop Chimera.


Love,
Jopie

No comments:

Post a Comment