Monday 6 October 2014

Happy Outfit: Blue, Mint and Roses

Last Sunday I went to Vintage Per Kilo with my boyfriend. It's a vintage clothing market held about once a month, on walking/biking distance from my house. As the name suggests, it contains heaps of vintage clothing, shoes and bags for 15€ per kilo. There are large scales where you can weigh your stuff to see if you keep within budget, and there's always a small canteen where you can sip on your cup of tea afterwards. It takes a bit of searching, but there's always some nice stuff there for crazy cheap!

This sweater and skirt are what I bought yesterday. I'm usually not really into high necks and denim, but this looks pretty cute, doesn't it?


With a petticoat underneath and some killer shoes this is a perfect fall combination!


I surprisingly enough really love the skirt. I don't really like denim myself; I own 1 pair of jeans and to be honest I can't remember when I've worn them for the last time. But this skirt is super cute. I love the pockets, the buttons and the white lace!


The shoes are also new and something special! I've never owned anything with such huge platforms. I got the shoes at a super cute shop in Amsterdam called Madchique. They are actually a spinoff from the shop where I work, but they are more focused on clothing and they sell the most gorgeous shoes.


Don't you just love those fluffy flowers on top?


Makeupwise, I went with mint, teal and dark blue eyeshadows from Boozy Cosmetics 120 palette. On my lips I gently blotted a vibrant matte pink Rimmel lipstick.


The necklace was one I already had but it broke. I fixed it today! I bought it at Fantasyshop Chimera.


Love,
Jopie


No comments:

Post a Comment